Much has happened in the past few months that have resulted in one of the most volatile and unpredictable periods of mortgage interest rate and price fluctuation. But now their appears to be a solid trend to lower interest rates for quite some time to come. I think!
- Unemployment has not improved;
- Consumer spending and confidence has not increased;
- Overall investment is weak;
- Housing is still sluggish;
- Economic recovery will go much slower than previously anticipated; and
- Only small improvements in unemployment rates will be seen over the next several quarters.
For Mortgage Questions or needs contact Jeff Armstein or Real Estate Questions or Needs contact Joseph D'Ambrosio at the number below,
"Opening The Door To Opportunity and Your Future Home..."